mediated ➔ digital
machine-readable carrier ➔ optical disk
application ➔ powerpoint
(Microsoft Powerpoint Presentation 97-2003)
Conditions on Access
An accessible surrogate can be accessed for private non-commercial research in the CFCCA Library by appointment. A low resolution version of the record is not accessible online as the presentation contains images which are not the copyright of the CFCCA.
Conditions on Use
Digital File: 'CAC breathe retrospective oct 06.ppt' [presentation re. residency programme 2003-2006], Chinese Arts Centre, 2006. Courtesy of the CFCCA Archive (GB3451/OC/1704/94/1). This record is available for private non-commercial study only. All of the images were created by the Chinese Arts Centre unless otherwise stated. Copyright of other images or images which haven't been catalogued include:
- Gordon Cheung working in the residency studio, 2004. Photography by Denis Gilbert
- Rented Reality(2004), Gordon Cheung
- Rainbow End, (2004), Gordon Cheung
- Underworld, (2004), Gordon Cheung
- Grand Hack, (2004), Gordon Cheung
- Open Studio, Gordon Cheung, Breathe residency (2004 Mar 1- 2004 May 31), Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Open Studio:Memory Collector 1: The unbearable Lightness of being, (2006) Sophia Yadong Hao, Whisper Residency, ((2006 Feb 03 -2006 Feb 27), Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- 'Water Works: Meet the Curator', Allessio Antoniolli, (2005 Feb 01)
- Karen & Peggy Ngan, Breathe residency, ((2006 Mar 6 -2006 May 6)
- First Step: Lam Tung Pang (2006 May 16 - 2006 Aug 15), Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Performance All we are sayingKen Chu & Curio Shop artists, (2006), Apartment, Manchester.
- Open Studio:Curio Shop, Ken Chu, Breathe residency,(2005 Nov 02 -2006 Feb 08), Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester.
- Screenshots: Milk Ring, (2006), Owen Leong.
- Screenshots:White Noise, (2004), Owen Leong.
Accessible Surrogate Information
application/pdf (5.26 MB, 1 files)