Cartwright Hall, (1904-)

Corporate Body, GB3451/C/30
Biography
Cartwright Hall is the civic art gallery in Bradford, West Yorkshire which opened in 1904. It was built on the former site of Manning ham Hall using a gift of £40,000 donated by Samuel Lister and it is named after Edmund Cartwright.

It was one of the host of the Centre's touring exhibition 'Kites of the Near East in 1990. 
Related Agents
Bradford Art Galleries and Museums
Cartwright Hall, (1904-) (is member of)
Related place
Bradford (is located at)
Related Event
Exhibition 'Kites of the Far East', 1990 Jun 9 - 1990 Oct 14 (Held)
Related Terms