- General Marketing (OC/M/1): marketing produced by the Centre which is not specific to event(s).
- Events Programmes (OC/M/2): Programme booklets produced by the Centre
- Events Publication (O/M/3): Marketing materials related to specific events. Arranged into series by year.
- Press Cuttings (O/M/4): articles and press collected by the Centre about its activities
- Oversized poster (O/M/5): large posters promoting the Centre
- Awards (O/M/6): Awards won by the Centre.
Scope and Content
Physical marketing records produced by the Chinese Art Centre, 1997-2013, and the Centre for Chinese Contemporary Art, from 2013. Includes general marketing; events programmes; events marketing; press cuttings; and oversized posters.